Four Lakes is your local branch of the Sierra Club, America’s oldest, largest and most influential grassroots environmental organization. Representing over 4,500 members in Southwest Wisconsin, we are an all volunteer group dedicated to environmental education and conservation.
- April 3: Take Action to Stop the Alberta Clipper Tar Sands Expansion
- Sierra Club: Moving from Tar Sands to Clean Transportation in Wisconsin
- “Down the Drain” A Tour of the Madison Metropolitan Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Heather Mann, Environmental Advocate & Spiritual Ecologist, to speak February 12
- Sierrans wait for Focus on Energy solar program to resume